Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter and St. George's day

Luke enjoyed searching for plastic eggs, which we had hidden around the living room. We bought him a trike and some sand toys too. I feel sorry for him that his birthday is so close to Christmas. So we thought Easter is a nice time to get him a few bits for the summer.



We've been taking his sand toys down to the sand box in our community's play area, and Luke has been learning to share. It's lovely to watch kids play together.
I also decided to make a tradition of taking photos with the English flag, on St. George's day. I did this last year as well and I think we'll do it every year. I know it seems like I do a lot of 'English' holidays, but I promise I am going to do July 4th too, in fact I am already planning their outfits!

And the last piece of wonderful news is that the semester is over, and Trev is finished with classes for a whole month :-) yippeeee!!

5 comments:

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

You have the cuttest little babies ever! I love that you still celebrate English holidays! Have a great day!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love your little kiddos!!!!!!!! And yea, I bet you're SOOOOOOOOO happy to have a hubby all to yourself at least for a little while!

Debs said...

Gorgeous photos! x x

Janalee said...

I think that is so awesome that You do the flag thing! It shows your culture and plus who doesn't love celebrating holidays!?

Lesley-Ann said...

Your gorgeous children are growing so fast, they are adorable and they look so happy, hope you are all well X