Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas in pictures (otherwise entitled "oh I give up")

It's already the middle of February. I think it's about time for a Christmas recap, don't you? Here are some of our favourite pictures of this Christmas (which we spent in Wyoming, at the ranch)

Play time!

A Christmas dress, made by nana
Presents! Luke was so cute. He showed us every present he opened, by holding it up over his forehead :-)


Lainey got some My Little Ponies from mummy and daddy.


The days were long and tiring. Thank goodness for grandma's hugs!


Grandma made each of the grandchildren a horsey. The boys loved them, but imagine the pandemonium with six broomsticks being flung around the room.Yes it was chaos!


We did a candy-bar exchange instead of everyone buying big gifts for each other. Lainey received a sweety necklace, and loved it.


Trev and I had a little time together without the babies- we decided to go for a ride on the snow machine, and then ice-fishing. It was my first time doing both of these things. It was loads of fun.




Going to see the cows and horses.



Christmas dinner :-) Luke sat with cousin Braylen and they had lots of fun. Braylen is four and it seems that Luke really looks up to him.


We had a lovely time!

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love how intently Lainey is eating that candy. That is *exactly* how I look when I eat my sugar too. :)