Sunday, July 4, 2010

Caleb and Ariel

On the 26th of June, Trev's brother Caleb married Ariel in the Bountiful Temple. The wedding was beautiful. They also had great weather for the day. I should have taken more pictures, but honestly, I forgot. Oh well, I'm sure there'll be some lovely ones taken by the wedding photographer- maybe I'll update later.


The wedding colours were hot pink and green. We bought matching ties for all the little boys to wear. Here's Luke and cousin Braylen, who doesn't seem very happy but I'm not sure why.


And I made a little dress for baby Lainey (the only girl) Here she is with her great-grandpa Peterson.


And I just love this one- Luke with his great-grandpa Guild. So cute!



Unfortunately, Lainey fell off the stage at the reception and hit her head on the floor, giving us quite a scare. She was a little bit sick and we had to leave before the end. But she was okay by the time we got home and back to her usual cheeky self.