Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New blogger on the block

So, I have finally decided to become a 'blogger'. Now that I think about it, it's a wonder I didn't do it earlier. What a great opportunity to multi-task! As a busy new mother, it will be lovely to keep my family and friends updated, whilst recording events for my own personal records.



However...It seems I have started on the wrong day, since today I have nothing interesting to write about. EXCEPT (and I am using the term 'interesting' very loosely here) for my new haircut. Today I had about 4 inches chopped off and gained a real hairstyle for the summer.

I give myself two weeks before I start pinning the front bit back!

Luke and daddy had lots of fun whilst I was at the salon. They watched 'A River Runs Through It', and had some crawling practice. Luke is getting slightly more mobile, although he is still stuck in reverse. That makes him mad!

2 comments:

Saxon said...

welcome to the world of blogging and Yah I'm your first comment.

At least you've experienced the biggest problem that faces bloggers early. Finding something to write about.

Don't worry, it will get easier as times goes on and you'll find yourself thinking more and more " That will make a good blog topic"

Nemesis said...

Hey, I love your gorgeous new hair! I also love that I'll get to see it in person this weekend. Will call you to set up a time--how's Saturday?