Sunday, October 12, 2008

A chill in the air

Yesterday we had the first snow of the season. Really just a light sprinkling, but exciting. After the snow was gone, Luke and I headed out for a walk. For some reason I was excited to bundle him up in his almost-winter gear (we'll need something a bit more substantial for actual-winter!)

After our regular walk, I decided to let Luke play on the climbing-frame. To my amazement, and pride, he climbed three steps all by himself! I can't believe that my little baby is becoming a toddler. He can walk a few steps without holding on, and loves to be on his feet. I really should get a video of that, but for now, here are a few pictures from yesterday's expedition.










2 comments:

Debs said...

Gosh he really is growing up fast! They are not babies for long - however when we look at video clips of Olivia at 1year and 18 months, she seems so baby and cute compared to how grown up she is now x

Hayley said...

Luke it so cute! Congrats on the new addition to-be! xx