Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Inconclusive

We went to the doctor's yesterday for my routine 20 week ultrasound. The good news is that baby seems healthy and is the right size for its age, and growing well. We saw the little pumping heart and the parts of the brain. The not-so-good news is that it was facing backwards so it was impossible to get a good look at the gender. The technician said that from what she saw, she says 80 % girl. I am really excited that she said that, but am not really convinced. I mean, I'm not convinced enough to shop :-) Maybe I'll just buy a few outfits...

Now we'll just have to wait until February to find out. Whether it's a boy or a girl, we're excited!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Oh I'd so want to know - especially if they weren't 100% sure!! Will you have another scan? x

Lithie said...

hello darlin! how are you? yea you found my blog. good deal. i'm adding you to my sidebar like right now!
hope you're doing great. i love your pics. so cute.