Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy

Well, what can I say? Life suddenly got very busy around here. I never knew what a big transition it would be to go from one to two. Still, we're surviving. There are good days and bad days, of course, but I'm happy to say that the bad days are becoming rarer, while the good days are more the 'norm' now.

Trev is still quite busy with school and work. He has just 5 weeks left until school's out for summer...we can't wait.

Lainey is a good baby. She's very content, especially if she's being held. But that's okay- I love holding my babies! I admit it is a little tricky sometimes to keep both of them happy, but I am using my front pack baby carrier quite a lot so that I can play with Luke and hold Lainey at the same time (and talk on the phone, do the dishes, fold laundry...)





We're waiting for nice weather to come. It's definitely spring-like at the moment. We get one or two days of warm weather, followed by snow. But we get outside when we can and make the most of it.




It might be hard but when I look at these two, it's all worth it.


4 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh such cute pictures!!!!!!!!! She looks like such a good baby and so happy too!! Good luck with the transition. :)

The Obergs said...

Sian, you are sweet to even think about me when you are so busy with your two little babies. Lainey is a doll. We'll have to let our little girls play together when it starts getting warmer.

Helen said...

I so know what you mean about the transition to 2.. well done you.. I'm only just feeling that life is getting to some kind of normality and Felicity is now 15 weeks.. it does go pretty quick though, and isn't it cute to see your kids play together - even if it's not proper play yet.

Debs said...

Such beautiful children Sian! It sounds busy! x x