Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas tree


I love our tree! I loved decorating it this year, and celebrating the start of the Christmas season. And yes, it took about two minutes before all the decorations were removed from the bottom half. Ah, the fun of a two-year-old and a sort-of-toddler. They definitely keep me busy!


I like coloured light best, and Trev doesn't really care either way, so...I win :-) I collected tree decorations in the later part of my youth and have quite an assortment from the different places I have travelled. It is fun getting them out each year. With each unwrapping of the tissue paper there is a memory and a story. I love that.

Plus, we make a few ornaments each year. Here are this years- Trev made the two golden ones, and I made the blue one and the silver one (which reminds me of Elton John, by the way)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! I know your Mum missed you though =)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those ornaments are DARLING!!! So glad your holidays were happy!