Friday, September 19, 2008

Stuck on you

Trev and I made some magnets for family home evening. I had seen instructions online and decided to try them, since they looked simple enough to be completed in a short space of time.


In their defense, I have to add that this picture doesn't do them justice :-) They look great on our fridge, and are useful to hold pictures, cards etc.

Basically they are just pictures from magazines and scrapbooking paper (anything you fancy) stuck onto the backs of those little flat glass marbles you get from the florist department. Then, magnets are attached to the back and voila! I have to admit that the eye one is a little creepy, but oh well.


3 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so jealous! You're so crafty! I love the stone caterpillar. I don't think I would manage to make a stone look that good =)

Saxon said...

does the eye follow you around the room though?

Debs said...

Thanks Sian I've editted your address on my site and it works now!! I love the crafts you've been doing - very inspiring. Did the paper stick smoothly over the gem stones?? x