Friday, June 11, 2010

Memorial day

We were completely amazed when Trevor was not scheduled to work on Memorial day this year. He never gets holidays off, ever. We decided to have a picnic and some fun up in Logan Canyon. But then we got locked out of our apartment with no car keys. Oooops. I must admit I was so disappointed, I threw my two-days-old phone pretty hard onto the grass outside our house. But once my tantrum died down, we decided to make the best of it and eat our picnic in the back yard.

I wasn't in a good enough mood yet to get any pictures.

Then we headed to a playground that we really like. It has lots of stuff for the kids to do and it's quite safe compared to some of the others we've been to.




Us! I wonder what got Lainey's attention...


And on the way home, Luke had his very first Slurpee!


We had lots of fun and decided that we need to do many more little trips like this when we get the chance. (when the rain goes away)

ps. I love walking in the cemetery the day/week after memorial day. The flowers are so pretty!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Thanks for your comment Sian! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I am so excited that you do, now we can keep in touch a bit better! Your kiddos are growing so fast, and they are as cute as ever. Hope your summer is going well. Miss you guys!