Monday, October 12, 2009

Combining blogs

For a while now, I have been keeping a separate blog of all my 'crafty stuff'. I have now decided to combine my blogs together into just one. So, you will start to see more of my little projects on here.

I have been so inspired by crafts and cooking that other people do, and I would love to pass on the ideas. I found that nobody was really reading my other blog and it felt a bit pointless.

If you think this is a bad decision, please tell me! I will see what responses I get. I've imported all the posts into this blog so if you want, you can go back and look at them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Can I just say to inspire me so much! Keep sharing all your projects it is so encouraging:)

The Obergs said...

Lainey's hats are simply adorable. You'll have to teach me how to make those some time. I also maintain that Luke's halloween costume last year was the CUTEST halloween costume I've ever seen.