Tuesday, October 13, 2009

pjs to pjs

For Christmas last year, my lovely sister Sophie gave me some cute froggy pyjamas. I loved them and wear the bottoms frequently, but I never really like to wear the tops- they're always too warm and I prefer a t shirt.

Then one day, I got the idea in my head to turn it into pjs for Lainey. There wasn't enough fabric for trousers so I just used green flannel to make those. I used the buttons, hem and cuffs of the original shirt.



I did make the sleeves up and they came out a little long. Better than too short, though, right?

4 comments:

Janalee said...

you are soooo creative!

traci said...

That is so awesome. Isn't so much fun to reuse something? Thanks for your oh-so-kind comments on my blog. I am so glad you loved the pumpkin cookies. They are a staple here in the Fall and I have banned myself from making them for awhile (just a short while)! I look forward to hearing from you again.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

aww how sweet! love that little tag too. :) they look so warm and cozy!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! You're so creative!